Thursday, January 2, 2014

Love is in the air

Valentine's Day is almost upon us, so my first soap of the new year will be ready just in time for this holiday. I scented this soap with lychee red tea fragrance. Now i have eaten the lychee fruit on and off since i was a child. So when i saw the fragrance, i had to buy it. I was not disappointed. To me the scent in dead on. I love it. The lychee fruit is a native of China but can now be found in many parts of the world. This fragrance has a lovely floral and fruity scent that is just sweet and exotic. I made this soap with just a single color,, ranging somewhere between fuchsia and magenta. I added a bit of gold mica in the top swirl but i think i will paint some more on after it's cooled to let the colors pop some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment